Learn Scratch Online with Easy Videos
Learn scratch online is a course designed to teach visual programming language Scratch V 3.0. In this course you learn scratch programming with its simple block like interface to create games, stories, music and more…
Learn Scratch Online Course Contents
1. What is Programming Language and Scratch.
2. Learn how to install and start scratch.
3. What are different parts of scratch screen and how to use the block Palette.
4. Learn about X and Y coordinates of the stage area and directions in Scratch
5. Learn usage of blocks like Motion, Looks, Sound, Events, Control, Sensing, Variables.
6. Learn how to draw on scratch screen using Pen commands.
7. Learn message broadcasting, how to make clones, keeping scores in game.
Any questions? Contact us
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 10
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 20
- Assessments Yes
- What is Scratch Programming (v3.0)-Part 1
- Understanding Scratch Part 2- screen
- Scratch Part 3 – Writing a Script
- Scratch Part 4 – Explore Motion Blocks
- Scratch Part 5 – Pen Blocks
- Scratch Part 6 – Looks Blocks
- Scratch Part 7 – Looks and Events
- Scratch Part 8 – Sound Blocks
- Scratch Part 9 – Sensing and Broadcast
- Scratch Part 10 – Clones and Scores
- What is Scratch notes
- Scratch Exercise – 1
- Scratch Exercise – 2
- Scratch Exercise – 3
- Scratch Exercise – 4
- Scratch Exercise – 5
- Scratch Exercise – 6
- Scratch Exercise – 7
- Scratch Exercise – 8
- Scratch Exercise – 9
- Scratch Exercise – 10